Registration Deadline: October 23
* All who register by the deadline are guaranteed a microfiber race towel and medal*
Fee: $30 for towel and medal mailed to you
$25 if you pick up your towel and medal
(Pickup will be on 11/10 & 11/11 at RCHA office. If you choose this option, details will be e-mailed to you)
Click Below to Register
What is a Virtual Race?
Virtual races have gained in popularity in the past couple of years and have become a great alternative to racing in-person during this COVID-19 pandemic. In a virtual race, you register for the race and then run at your convenience on the course of your choice. You can then submit your run-time to us and we will post on our social media sites and web site. We will send all registered runners a microfiber race towel and a race medal.
Advantages of Virtual Races:
- weather issues? what weather issues – no need to worry about weather conditions. Runners run at the date of their choosing as long as it is before November 14th.
- Route – you can choose your own route. You may prefer treadmill running (no judgement here!) or trail running. With virtual runs, you can to pick the course.
- Schedule – although we would have preferred to see everyone in person, sometimes runners are unavailable to run at a specific date or time. Virtual races enable runners to participate at a time that is convenient for their schedule.
- No pressure!!! – Some thrive under the pressure of running in a pack of other runners, some are a little more shy and would prefer to run solo or with a known running partner. With a virtual race, you run with your peeps!
- Health and Safety! – While we always want our runners to be safe, 2020 has brought about a new level of necessary health precautions. Our trail is a wonderful, shaded trail but not conducive to 50-100 runners participating at one time during a pandemic.