Our Financial Supporters
YouthBuild North Central WV is a non-profit program sponsored by the Randolph County Housing Authority. We receive financial support from diverse public and private, national and local sources, including:
- Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
- U.S. Department of Labor
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
- West Virginia Region VII WorkForce Investment Board
- YouthBuild USA
If you’d like to help raise funds for YouthBuild North Central WV, select us as your Amazon Smile charity of choice.
Our Community Building Partners
YouthBuild North Central WV is proud to work with a range of local groups to provide the best experience for each class of YouthBuild participants.
We have a long-standing and productive relationship with Davis & Elkins College, which has provided tutors, mentors, and support for YouthBuild from various college departments. Recently, we worked with the D&E Center for Sustainability Studies in the construction of planning beds, fencing, storage buildings, and picnic tables for community gardens. We also joined with the D&E Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) Team to construct a greenhouse at North Elementary School.
YouthBuild also works with many other local community organizations, including:
- Catholic Charities West Virginia
- Davis Health System
- The Delmonte Market
- Elkins/Randolph County YMCA
- Elkins Depot Welcome Center
- Randolph County Humane Society
- Randolph County Solid Waste Authority Recycling Program
- Randolph County Senior Center
We’re always interested in expanding our contacts within the community. So if your business or community group is interested in working with YouthBuild, please contact us!